Saturday, November 26, 2005

I don't know who pooped in your lunchbox but It wasn't me

Thoughts today: Does everything really happen for a reason? (yes thats a recurring thought)
Would you get it on with someone if they were looking at something else? Huggies agreed, he got it wrong. While taking a stand is certainly admirable being too self righteous can make you tip over with nobody to help you up. Quick judgements and not looking back are my specialty, talk about irony. Interpretation is personal from one's own point of view. I guess our pasts determine how we interpret the future. I'm glad there hasn't been as much poo in my cherry bowl of life! I still have faith in the goodness of people and not in technological romance.

LIPA told me that my excellent credit rating is appreciated today. sweet!

Went to Fairway for fresh veggies and new cheeses and ran into longtime neigborhood family friend of 26 years, girl is completely prego!! Good to catch up tho her hubby was not at all appreciative that he had to wander the store for 30 min by himself. :( You'd better email me!

TT had a soiree tonight and I could not drink at all cus was so full when I got there but managed to stuff my face the whole night anyway, ugh. Here is a pic of a pot of meat I spied on the stove. "Is that beef or pork?" lol Everyone got a bit randy including me and Liza's friends, haha Then we settled down a bit
We didn't get all that raucous though, wasn't really NOT in the mood to cut loose.Hmmmpf.

Song today: Follow Through - Gavin DeGraw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home