Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Dia de los muertos



Ahh Halloween...my favorite holiday of the year. No costume party this year, no trick or treating. As of 7pm on Halloween, I was not even going to get up off the sofa. Alas, I was a cat burglar and ventured into Brooklyn for a costume party which turned out to be dreadful and not in a good way. No photos either.
This weekend went to dive bar in NYC to meet up with Stella and her hubby. So good to catch up, miss her that kim chee loving freak! Photos to follow, will post here later.
Mickey is doing okay and we are scheduled for surgery consult next week to figure out what to do. Keep your fingers crossed, I am so not ready to be without her in my life and it's completely depressing so....
Took her out to Montauk on sunday for some fun in the sun on the beach. She seemed to enjoy the day. I got an awesome sandwich at Citarella and guac too. Yum. We went to the beach and drove around town. Visited the Memory Motel (of Stones fame). Then we went to Funcho's for burritos but it was icky. Not going there again.

Cheese update - Delice de Bourgogne - insanely rich triple creme from France (duh!). Was too rich for my taste it was nearly butter so I will not buy that again but it was tasty on warm rustic bread.

Song for today: I will not be Broken - Bonnie Raitt (catchy little tune)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home