Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

Is it true that when a man died the Greeks didn't write obits and they just asked whether he had passion? Do that for me when it's my time.
Mickey and I went to the parents house today. I made awesome variation of bruschetta on awesome bread. See pic: Mother also had a really good italian Fontina and this super pesto layered cheese, I think it was called Basilico Torta.
Then I made stuffing with homemade cornbread which turned out to be really good but was not so good before baking it. Mother asked me to bring some dvds over so I brought em all except Serendipity, really couldn't handle that today. So we watched Saving silverman which father thought was funny but mother thought was silly. Then we watched Clay Pidgeons. Then mother asked father to put in that dvd she wanted to watch but couldnt remember the name, guess what it is. Serendipity. I watched it but left before the ending because its a movie. Now that's weird. Coincidence or destiny. Hmmm. Cannot go there today. Woke up at 4:30am cus I couldn't sleep and it was snowing. I took a pic of moose in the snow.
Last night we went out for the 'biggest night of the year' and well I was asleep before 12. Heres 1 pic of us. I made that shirt in high school, what can't she do? lol. Convinced a trio that TA and I were bail bondsmen also. Very funny conversation of the night. TA: So are you irish? Boy: yes. TA:Oh, so you have the irish curse? Boy: yes. Me: Wait a min, do you know which curse she is talking about? Boy: Yes I do and yes I have it. Me & TA: huh, why would you admit that to us strangers? Boy: Well, lets say we start a relationship tonight, I wouldn't want you to have any surprises along the way, figure I start out on the right foot. Said without cracking a smile (!!!!) Needless to say, TA and I found this incredibly humorous. Pics from the rest of the night are also in the party gal album for you girls.

I am thankful for Moose being here today and my health.

Song for today: It's You - the Specials

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home