Saturday, November 12, 2005

Tis so lovely outside isnt it dear


Gorgeous saturday morning today. Moose and I were out walking for a while already. Finally am fully matriculated into school and register willy nilly for anything I like. Moose was diagnosed with Cushings disease which is no treat to treat, aha, but it is manageable. Unfortunately she will probably succumb to lung cancer before the Cushings becomes a major problem. She is having surgery to remove her bladder stones on monday so keep her in your thoughts!!!
She is still acting all goofy and trying to steal the turkey bacon off my plate, that lil rascal. We hang out all the time now and I am starting to come to terms with her future. We are just trying to enjoy what we have left and the day will come soon when she will be eating all the beef and roasted chicken she wants, hee hee.
As for my passport, we shall see how her health holds up so Scotland, Mexico, etc will probably be on hold for a bit. I have to mention how great the vets are at the place we are going. Very caring and it does not seem to be all about money with them. So what else is new? No new cheese this week, actually trying to lose some of the lbs. Although I am still working on that organic herbed goat cheese, mmm. I know right, me diet? Well, at least I can fit into my jeans again. My new obsession are a pair of amazing black leather Prada platform slingbacks.....ahhhh just thinking about them on my feet put me at ease.
The parental units are moving this week into a rental house until their gross (as in size) new house is built. After Mickeys surgery we have to stay with them for a couple of days, oh the humanity!
Last nights surprise comment made to me after i pitched a bunch of popcorn into this guy's mouth: When you smile you look like sarah jess parker, has anyone ever told you that before? me: no shit, really? nope never heard that before. did i mention that i aspire to be a star player in the wnba?? dumbass.

Photo today is a rerun of Moose in Montauk.
No song as of yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home