Wednesday, October 26, 2005

But is it good news?

The internist called today. Mickey's liver nodules are benign! BUT....the tumor on her lung is ???? They can't say for sure what it is without taking a chunk out of her and checking it out. This is "invasive" surgery and has a bunch of possible infections that can follow. The Dr was less than helpful and seemed irritated by my questions. She does need surgery to remove her bladder stones though and while in there she said they will take more of her liver out to figure out what else is going on. I do not know what to do. I just want her to be comfortable. I have decided against chemo if the lung cancer were to be malignant. So why cut her open and make her vulnerable to infection, pain etc?

ON a lighter note, I just went to pee at work and when I entered the stall I nearly passed out. It was the worst smell ever and not what you are thinking. It stunk like a dirty pet store. I have picked up after my dog for 10 1/2 years and never encountered something like this. Needless to say, the previous user was of course, my office mate!! Maybe she had a dead cat in her purse????

I am skipping out of work to go to the library and play with Mickey. No song yet today. The rain has finally stopped though. Enough already with this hurricane bullshit. I 'm bored of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home