Saturday, June 10, 2006

The drunk octopus

Last night we went to a summer place and it was just okay. I had decided to see what straight hair would look like:
which I was modestly happy with and surprised how long it was, until we left and it started to pour like a you know what...
So I had a frizzed out curly thing going on after that.
Next, I headed out to the birthday bash and to witness the cake extravaganza

It all got a bit out of hand as the evening progressed and after multiple jell-o shots someone turned into a sea creature and I HAD to get the hell out of there. Unfortunately some people don't listen and I nearly ran him over with my car. I am debating whether or not to mention this incident to the ex-girlfriend who I really like being friends with. Maybe some things are better left unsaid. Hmpf. Men are complete idiots.
Well, except for my new crush:

Sigh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home