Saturday, May 27, 2006

Je n'ai plus faim

Me and JW for yet another birthday fiasco.

I just uploaded a bunch of photos to the album and I am spent. I have found a new way to laugh at people: I go out, don't drink alcohol and see others act silly.

Last night I did have some drink though. Chatty and I went out to meet some girls we hang out with once in a while, and we went to a very cheesy place. JW stated that she could not believe "YOU of all people would go to that place!". Well I did. I met an older gentleman who had a custom chopper and some other toys. In addition, my mother would recoil in horror at the look of him and his tattooed body. Of course he is enamored with me in minutes and I agree to go to a strip club with he and his friends. Chatty comes of course. As we start to embark on the journey he grazes his lips across mine. I am surprised. Now I had asked if he was married, he said no. (foreshadowing there). We arrive at Gossip, shhhh, oooohhh. He is not there, I am not paying $10 to look at boobs so we turn to leave and he enters, states that he was waiting for me. Hmmmm... interesting but not likely. At this point, I am just into it for the adventure of the evening, Chatty agrees to stay. He pays for me to enter. He attempts to purchase drink for me. I refuse. I am suspicious. He ignores me. Chatty and I sit for a bit. I give her my phone to use. I don't remember the circumstance. Biker boy reenters the picture. He states he wants to know me. Gag gag. He buys us a shot and a drink. He kisses me full on without permission or warning. I ask his friend when he got married (as if i knew already), answer: 2 or 3 months ago!!!!!!!
F-ing LIAR! Don't F up my karma like this mister! At first I pretend not to know, just to see what he is willing to do or say. He senses he made a mistake and now starts to say he is not feeling well and I should leave. I should leave??? Hmpf.

We walk away for a bit and I am curious to see who else is in a strip club at 10pm. It is not good and looks sad to me. Biker reapproaches, I tell him I know he is married. He explains that is why he feels bad, claims he doesn't cheat. Comes up with some bs line about self control and how if it were a year ago he would be totally into me (??? we JUST met!) and blah blah but now he is married and cannot do this so he needs to walk away and not talk to me because he is having naughty thoughts. Jesus freaking christ...do men really have NO self control, jeez. Even before the quickest lip interaction I didn't think anything of it except for talking in a bar. Loser.

Story gets more married. After Gossip we went to meet JW for yet another birthday bar night. It was fairly lame and I was whining about going to the diner so we left. Then in the car, I decide its a bad idea to eat anything in the diner especially at midnight. Here is the more married part...and again WHY are men such IDIOTS????

8:30am cell is ringing very loud very loud. (Different) Married guy is calling to have serious discussion about last night. Huh?? What is he talking about? Apparently Chatty had made some repeated drunk calls to a married persons number from my cell. Well, we work together and I have seen these boys and I stress boys in action. Translation: I am one of the guys and have seen them cheating on their wives firsthand. Soooo....at least 5 more phone calls before 10am to do damage control. As I stated in the first call. I will not lie for you. If you got caught, it's you holding the bag of poo. If we aren't allowed to be buddies then don't call me outside of work and do not ask me and my friends to hang out with you married losers. Jesus freaking christ how F-ing stupid are they?? Take a risk accept the consequences. In addition, I have never made the acquaintance of any of these boys so in my mind, it's a non issue. Maybe if they kept their dicks in their pants they wouldn't be so F-ing paranoid. In any case, apparently one wife called my phone last night but Chatty had it so who knows what happened.

Moral of the story: MARRIED GUYS ARE IDIOTS!

Beautiful weather today. Beach tomorrow, yipee!!

Song for today: Simple man - Lynyrd Skynyrd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home