Monday, May 22, 2006

Mets 4, Yankees 3

Today was a well documented day: stayed in bed until noon then decided to go rollerblading. In theory: good idea, in practice: not so good idea. So I crashed and wound up with a big scrape.

Then I dumped the skates and jogged for a while. In the afternoon, we got on the train and headed to the subway series, mets vs. yanks.



Who is that with a huh, umm, bud light??????????

It was a good time but very cold. Its friggin the end of MAY!!!
Me and JW were chilly.


There were so many people at the game it got me thinking. Paths crossing must really be amazing because out of all of the people there tonight, I didn't see one person I knew and there had to be thousands of people all in one place. Do random chance meetings really mean coincidence? This is so frequently a topic it's becoming tiresome. Chatty is convinced I am a witch. Hmmm...

song for today: Rock n roll - Gary Glitter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home