Sunday, June 04, 2006

It is fair to say that I love Fairway!

I completely love Fairway. You may wonder is it possible to love a food store? Well, yes, indeed it is. Fairway is always there for me and is just far enough out of reach that I still feel independent. Fairway does not irritate me and I do not irritate Fairway, unless you count the cheese monger who seemed bothered by me yesterday but usually is very pleasant. Fairway always has what I need and is fresh! Okay that was lame but point was made. I enjoy spending an hour wandering the store with a majority of time spent in produce and cheese.

In less than 24 hrs I have gorged on a blue gouda which is super, a smokey blue (), which is even more super, some pot cheese which reminds me of being a jew even if its not a jew food. I also splurged on some spice power-fu tofu salad which I successfully replicated today after an hour of playing around with flavors. I am very excited about this, not only because there is not much other excitement in my life but because now I don't have to spend $6.50/lb for power-fu AND I make a whole bunch at once instead of their cheesey little containers. YUM-O!!! Gosh that is so Rachael Ray and she is so ICK-O!

I am also working on a recipe for a $50,000 burger that I will be submitting in August but cannot reveal any details for obvious reasons. Don't be a hater!

There was less married drama this weekend, phew. Friday involved some loser, who made out with 2 of my friends (in one night mind you) a couple of months ago, and he insisted that there was:
'something between us. are you telling me you don't feel it?'
me: 'well, i don't mean to be offensive or rude here, but no.'
him: 'i don't believe you.'
me: 'i'm sure that's what they said to Columbus, but the world is not flat.'
him: 'huh?'
me: 'see? nothing there. i'm going to the ladies room.'
He approaches yet again later on,
me: 'so you are married aren't you?'
him: 'no'
me: 'that's odd, if i remember right, you were married two months ago.'
him: 'oh, well..um...yeah, i am married. butbutbutbutbutbtubtubt.........'

and He was super annoying on top of it all too. what do you know, here's a photo of said loser:

Then "drunk lisa" appeared and made too many comments about DH's married "boyfriend" and he seemed to be upset but it's all true. Although I admitted it's not my place to comment. My apologies for that.

Days without sugar: 4. I miss cake mix with water :(
and I miss Moose a lot today.

Song today: With or without you - U2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home