Monday, May 22, 2006

Are you for real?

I had a dream last night. It was very realistic. I woke up at noon but couldn't get out of bed until 2pm. I am debating whether or not to follow up on the dream. If it pans out I will be shocked. No that is an understatement. I will be floored, completely floored.
After finishing all of the chocolate covered oreos today, translation: 10!!!, I went for a short jog, 2mi. Then felt inspired and put the rollerblades back on and skated around for about 40 minutes and I didn't fall once. I will work at this a bit more then try the track again. I gave in and bought some smokes tonight. I am disappointed in myself, again. :(
I also starting cooking again and have come up with a great recipe for thai lettuce wraps using turkey, i'm going to submit it in a contest. pic to follow.

Song for today: SOS - Rihanna

2 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Blogger Joshua said...

The oreos sort of defeat the jog, no?

 
At 12:15 AM, Blogger Lisa Raps said...

story of my life!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home