Thursday, December 01, 2005

A day at the zoo

Today was full of wild animal adventures!

Looked out the window of our office and there was a parade of wild turkeys going by, these are the biggest freaking turkeys I have ever seen.

Later on in the evening, made a 'visit', saw the beer on the table and knew the woman was hiding from me, so as her bf was lying to me one of their freaking birds attacked me!!! Seriously, the thing flew into my hair twice before I told the guy I was going to pepper spray it if he didn't put it away, then it flew at me again and dug its claws into the back of my neck biting my ear!!!! Then I finally told him to get the 'fucking bird off of me' and I went into their bedroom and demanded the woman get out of the closet. Now that was funny but I was not happy especially when after she came out, her cat started rubbing itself up against my leg. oh did i forget to mention her parrot that was chewing on a baseball cap on the kitchen table?

I thought that was enough animal exposure for the day but alas, I live a Seinfeld-esque life so...an hour or so later, I went to make another 'visit' and as I closed (and locked) the car door, I heard running behind me. I turn around to see not one, not two but three deer in the street about 10 feet from me. They are really big up close! WTF are they doing in the middle of the street? I froze and slowly unlocked the door and waited in the car to see if they would walk away but they didn't until I started the car. I was so freaking scared, I had to laugh though, it was too funny. Oh best part....the street was called Deer Meadow Run. Fuck me!

Song today: Chicken payback - The Bees

1 Comments:

At 1:26 AM, Blogger Bored Housewife said...

I like your style. I hope you didn't get attacked by anymore crazed animals... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home