Tuesday, September 20, 2005

My beloved....key west that is!

Key West evacuated...luckily I didn't move there last year, I would be washed away! I am sure they will recover by April for my annual redneck vacation. Worked a lot today surprisingly. ugh.

Nic and I are back together. I just missed him too much. 5 days was too long, hee hee. I'll try and get rid of that vice again after this pack. swear.

Another funny tidbit, Desperate Librarians. Somewhere in Wisconsin I think, a bunch of librarians got together and posed for a calendar (think Sports Illustrated swimsuit calendar) to raise $$ for some library. I think this is the link

Have you seen the tv ad for 2006 chevy impala? shitty car, groovy song. Here it is:

Bye Bye - Sarah Vaughn (it's on Verve remixed volume 3, I swiped it from limewire.com but I'm sure it's on winmx also)

1 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Blogger Nunzia said...

your posts are very entertaining. -- a total stranger :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home