Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Back to school




Missed Coldplay in NYC tonight which is disappointing. I really wanted to go. I worked a bunch of overtime though and had to write a personal statement for grad school application which I have to turn in tomorrow. Ugh.

I am so tired I must sleep and have to work another 12 hour day tomorrow, ah the life of a civil servant.

I haven't posted any photos in a while, so here is one from a couple of weeks ago of me and Huggies at Brennan's, that bar in a parking lot.

Song of the day - Fortress around your heart - The Police. Sting is still so fucking sexy.

2 Comments:

At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home