Monday, September 19, 2005

Dollar dollar bill yo

Worked all weekend, bartended in Westhampton at a rainy wedding. Fun band, The Benjamins, they hail from NJ. Got sauced at the end and went to Cavanaugh's with Bob. On the way in, there was some sort of a homeless man or maybe he has a home somewhere you asked for a cig, so I gave him the one out of my mouth and told him to buzz off. Next morning I was hurting bad. Went to work, had to wait an hour for chef to show. It was THE most tacky, gaudy home I have ever been in, literally. It was in Nissequogue to boot, you'd think people had class up here. The crowd was from a bunch of different countries. Billy from Ireland asked me to golf with him and the missus (???). The geezer from England had the strangest navel and his woman had the absolute worst facial skin I have ever seen. The couple from China couldn't speak english so that was amusing. I scored a mini bottle of Patron for being me and picked up a check for last weekend which will fund my next week long excursion to wherever. Really need to clean my house. JB wrote a glowing recommendation for grad program,,,you're the bomb yo.

Had a bunch of interesting thoughts to note here but I forget them now.

Song today - Leather & Lace - Stevie Nicks/Don Henley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home