Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Miracles will happen as we trip. WHAT is going on with my Ipod?

Watched tv tonight! sex in the city of course. Saw a Gap commercial and that annoying songstress Alanis M was singing Crazy (Seal), which I have never liked but she made it sound so much better. I tried to find it online, but have been unsuccessful. It seems these songs from their new campaign are coming out on a cd. guess i will have to wait for that.

Vice update: broke down and had 2 drags of a cig, no booze, some pizza. It's a start ok!
Spent an hour at work discussing how to beat a polygraph with 3 liars. Funny. Finished reading Freakonomics by Levitt/Dubner, interesting.

This has really been bothering me, why is it that my 4gb Ipod Mini only holds 200 songs and the box says it holds 1,000 songs. What am I doing wrong????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home