Wednesday, September 14, 2005

How many is too many?



Vice update: 2 smokes, no booze, no junk food. No exercise either though.
First day of school was today, strange to be taking notes after 5 years but thinking about how I can be out of this gun-toting job and finished with my master's in just over a year (December 2006) puts things in perspective. There aren't that many people in class but listening to the scatter brain teach who is a cataloguer made me long for the day when I wore spectacles, so I posted a pic of me the night before laser surgery last year.

Watched sex in the city again tonight. 2nd episode was about sex, no change there, more about numbers though. 42 is too many, I agree. Oddly the man wanted to wait. Claiming "what is the rush". Kind of along the lines of the theory I started to subscribe to when I turned 30, it all counts. As I approach the looming double digits, I sometimes think that it doesn't count and then I catch myself and realize that it does. Forget what everyone says, it is a big deal now, maybe it wasn't 10 years ago and maybe it won't be 10 years from now. Maybe I will never have to count on more than just my fingers and that makes me proud.

Song for the day: The one I love by David Gray, of course. He is just so amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home