Monday, August 29, 2005

Summer is nearly over

Have not been online in a while, which is to say that I have been busy doing crap.
Had a very good french cheese last week, Morbier, i think it was called, i didn't get a new cheese this week though. Also still drinking vinho verde from Portugal, light sparkling wine that screams summer, either red or white.
I am learning to speak french with the help of some at-home course. Applying to grad school to finish this damn library degree has been taking up a lot of valuable time. Finally got around to jogging tonight and luckily Lurch was not in the fitness center, last week he spent nearly 10 minutes talking to me about his pizza fetish and he never even asked my name nor did he tell me his name. odd man.
Toronto trip is out, DH decided against it which is fine with me. I would rather go to Montreal if I am driving to Canada.
Mickey is doing fine, she is being nice to me again. Work is still lame.

Song for the day: All These Things That I've Done - The Killers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home