Friday, August 12, 2005

Are some things really better left unsaid?

Learned today that marriage is not forever. Not that I didn't know that but I didn't realize that all married men cheat. Does that mean that all married women cheat? He has a great wife, a good life, he's just bored. These thoughts were brought on by a 'pop-in' visit and an interesting 2 hour conversation with 2 "lovers". Neither of which I am all that close friends with. He said he was telling me because I am impartial and I tell it like it is. Now let's see, how many times have I heard this before???? People just tell me things, why?

He should try and work it out with her before leaving, I mean really try. She should let them try and not get in the way. Let him be alone and clear his head then maybe a clearer decision can be reached. All of his cards are on the table, which is where they should be. Who likes to wonder? All of this seems to be killing him now but it won't forever. This kind of trouble has only just begun...

As for my own enlightenment..."I will always want to be her friend, I will always want to sleep with her." Hah! I blogged it for you! Although I am not sure what it means, thanks ;)

There is supposed to be some awesome meteor shower in 2 hours. I am going to try and stay awake or set my alarm to wake up and see it. I hope you are watching it too. It might have been nice to watch it with you. There is always a next time.

Song for the night is still Why by Annie Lennox. Some of the best lyrics put to music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home