Thursday, August 11, 2005

I luv books, I despise Starbux

Found a whole lot of interesting reads at Borders last night. In the mag section I came upon Difford's Guide to Drinking, which is awesome. I looked it up and found out that it is a UK mag that was called sauceguide or something like that. A quarterly rag about bars and drinking what could be better??? Damn now I'm going to have to have a drink tonight. I just realized that I have not been drinking since last thursday, a week, jeez!

New career I am working on, CIA. Could this not be a better fit for my personality? AND they have librarian positions, which is my second choice. Spending a lot of time this week looking for a school to finish my Masters degree and do it completely online and for less than $12000 a semester, not looking good. Fucking christ!

The newest Target Superstore has a fucking Starbucks in it. WTF???? AND there was a long line of white trashy folk waiting to buy $4 coffee. Do they even like the coffee there or do they think it just looks cool to walk around town all day with a Starfucks cup? Suckers. Baristas! Hah! Puhleeze, they are an older version of Dunkin Donuts teenagers. Get over it you snooty clones. And stay out of my beloved Target.

Listening to Annie Lennox today...:) More specifically Why by Annie Lennox is song of the day, for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home