Friday, August 05, 2005

I am lovely goddamn it!


Back home haroumph...The flights coming back were not as bad as going, but I did get my bag taken away from me in Chicago because I left it unattended for a fucking minute when I went to pee. of course. Fuck me! I got it back with my charm and charisma, oh and playing stupid! So Mickey and I are back to boring Long Island life and just being here makes me anxious to leave. Her meds worked though and she is not limping at all, but I am sure Mother and Grandfather fed her people food all week. Although, I didn't get the itch to move like I usually do, I had a great time being away and not having to deal with responsibility. Well enough about that...totally wired but will probably crash soon. I posted the pics in the photo album link so check it. Today's pic is of a very drunk me last night and my bestest friend JB. I am so tan!
Song for the day...Extraordinary by Liz Phair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home