Thursday, August 04, 2005

My toes...


So this is my last day here and I am tired of sightseeing. I got coffee at a quaint place in Coronado and walked around looking for a korean woman to paint my toes. I happened upon a shop that told me I would have to wait 30 min, so I walked down to the local library. It was the most fantastic library I have been to in ages. It is so beautiful, yes beautiful. This island is so groovy. Got my toes done for only $13!!!! I thought cali was supposed to be expensive??? The same job here costs me $23!!!! So then I picked up JB for lunch and we went to La Jolla. Took a walk along the cove and saw some seals on a rock. Oh joy. Then we had super lunch with an awesome view, great fish taco, JB had great tuna soba salad. The food pics are in the album also.. hee heee. After, we went to Silver Strand beach and got tan and played in the water for a while. Finished the USA Today crossword. Met a freaky vet at McP's in Coronado who wanted to give us tickets to some women's tennis event. Evening in Gaslamp, drinks at the Strip Club, which was interesting, grill my own steak???? fuck that. Dinner at Sevilla, which was so fun. Sangria, tapas, paella, etc....fun fun. Then we went to a bar Patricks, which had a blues band which capped off a great week. 2 pics for ya today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home