Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Living the life...


Today I went to Torrey Pines in the morning for a hike, but twas too cold for me. The weather here is strange. Drove back along some local roads and had coffee in Old Town and played on the internet. Took a walk there, refused to allow myself to look at the map and took a detour up some gigantic hill, of course. Then had to walk all the way back, argh! The area is totally a tourist trap and uninteresting aside from a groovy cemetary. Went to Whole Foods and got lunch for JB and me, I LOVE that place!! I hope we get one around here. We went to some park area but left because of the vagrants. We went to the Gaslamp for the evening and wound up getting great Indian food at Monsoon and the irritating hostess insisted I get a fucking bindi on my head. It came off as soon as we left. The meal was awesome though and they did serve wine in huge glasses. I think we went back to the Princess after that.....????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home