Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Exploring on my own


Did a walking tour of the Gaslamp Quarter this morning. Had lunch at Ole Madrid, good fish. JB cut out of work and we went to Balboa Park and did a walking tour there. The we took a long drive back and drove through Pacific Beach, Ocean Beach, Sunset Cliffs and to Point Loma and the Cabrillo Monument. So beat from walking....went to Little Italy for dinner and had pizza and wine at a great place. For some silly reason I took off my heels and went to the bathroom barefoot??? It didn't even freak me out when I had t.p. attached to my bare foot!! Then we capped off the night at the Princess Pub, some cheesy british type pub down the block. They have the swankiest looking 7-11 there. Passed out early in my clothes, ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home