Saturday, July 30, 2005

Be spontaneous and see what happens for $7.50!

This is what bothers me today...people who drive slow in the left lane. AND have the nerve to brake for no reason. Move out of my fucking way. Ok moving on.
Absolutely gorgeous evening on Georgica Beach in East Hampton. Worked at beach party for some obnoxious couple who had about 40 Germans in town. They had NO manners, jeez! We were behind Calvin Klein's house and down the block from Spielberg and Martha Stewart's compound. ICK. super big houses on the beach using way too much electricity. The sky was amazing though and saw a shooting star, yah! The lot of us sat around and drank beer for a while just soaking it in.
After the Riverview last night for Liza's 38th (!!!) b-day (why does she love that place so much?) came home and couldn't sleep. JB had called earlier and casually asked if I was interested in coming to San Diego for the week. But I said nah..."what about the dog?", "I didn't put in for vacation time", etc. SO...since I was home and bored, I went online just for shits to see how much a flight would be and it was $600. That was too much for spontaneity's sake, but then I remembered that I was close to another free roundtrip on southwest, so I checked my account and more rewards were posted the day before (!), so I called Mother and surprisingly she agreed to watch Mickey for me, so I fucking booked the first available flight out, cost me $7.50 surcharge. That's coffee and smokes, fuck yeah I gotta go! Hope JB is ready! I want to go to Tijuana also. You know I love that kitschy crap. Wish I wasn't so opposed to zoos, supposedly San Diego has the nicest in the world, hmm. So on the way out east, I went to the library (of course) and got some reading material, then stopped into work and left a note that I am not in, ciao losers. Will post pics in the album through the links for y'all to check out.
I just hope Grandfather doesn't feed Moose too much cake and Father doesn't lock her out! I will miss her, I have not been without her for more than 4 days since 1995! No photo today, don't be sad. Was Kids Week on Jeopardy, damn.
Song for the day: Love will find a way - ATB/Heather Nova remix, i think...good for driving at night amongst other things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home