Friday, July 29, 2005

"Baron de Rothschild is behind it all"

This really bugs me...those people who walk down the hall and shuffle their feet. Pick up your fucking feet man!
Scary shit that happened today, came to work and realized when I was driving that I still felt kind of drunk but wasn't sure if I was just not in the mood to come here....intoxilyzer reading .07% Fucking christ! I was dwai at 9am! Not good. I only had 4 drinks, swear! 1 of them was in a pint glass though, hmmm....
Went to see the parent's new dwelling, huge but no yard, I guess its ok since its on a freaking golf course, jeez! they don't even know what golf is, haha. I think I counted 4 bathrooms then stopped counting.
Did you know this? credit at McD's. Was super thirsty and went to McDonald's, havent been there in years but heard that you can use atm card so I went to get a diet coke with my credit card, just because its so insane to use a credit card at a fucking fast food joint. Could they make it any easier to get fat? So of course I just had to buy a grilled chicken sandwich because I haven't had one in 5 days and was starting to go into withdrawal. It was actually not bad, but it was nearly $7! I am really in the mood for good tuna. I am thinking tuna from Blue Honu, I like their food. I think I might still be drunk, nah. I just tested myself again, all zeros.
Got an advert from a travel site, thinking about going to Costa del Sol for Thanksgiving for $550, need a partner for this price though. Also, 4 days at Atlantis in Paradise Island in September for $400 with air, if you want to come with, let me know, I'll post the links here later.
My superviser spent no less than 90 minutes discussing conspiracy theory with me. He is totally whipped into this shit and ufos and mind control shit and these chemtrails. He thinks the government planned 9-11-01 and actually hired people to do it. He also told me of some sexual slave trade that our gov't has. Hmmmm....sounds like somebody needs some meds. He gave me a bunch of links to read about it. He is batty batty batty. People like this make life interesting. He also encouraged me to get out of this job, he thinks I am "capable of more". What the fuck?????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home