Saturday, July 15, 2006

and the beat goes on

Last night the work crew went out to 'celebrate'(?) the departure of some employees. For some ungodly reason they picked the bar which has the attendance of every reject on the Island. I don't even know why I went but maybe it was because I knew I would get to hang out with this woman

who consistently makes fun of my clothing, and tonight stated that sometimes it looks like I am wearing a "costume", haroumph!!! although she did add that I look "normal" tonight. I don't take her too seriously though since I don't think she has bought clothing in the past ten years or so. Maybe it's also because she looks ten years older, take that!
After spending the evening chatting with an airman, i think it means he is in the airforce, I met up with JW at what apparantly was a meeting for all of the guidos under 30 in the world. It was out of control and really fugging annoying, i mean really Fing gross. JW was very very tipsy and I feeling a bit of the effect also

so we left and I convinced her to come to the diner with me. I even said I would get fries (which I am on hiatus from eating since 7-4-06 until 1-4-06 when I will have my bday fest at McD's) but in her stupor she made a wrong turn and I headed home. All for the best I guess, the diner at 2am is usually not a good idea for anyone.

I think I might be starting to get tired of partying though. Well until next week that is...

2 Comments:

At 2:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

An airman is the Air Force but that's like a private in the Army. Ya gotta go for an Officer instead. No one ever made a movie called "A Private And a Gentleman", right?

 
At 3:11 AM, Blogger Lisa Raps said...

Officers are freaks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home