Sunday, July 09, 2006

Those aren't real, are they???

Our next day in Texass brought a not so good meal
at

Then it started to rain so we headed out on the open road to see some historical evidence at
by the time we got there, the rain had stopped and it was fuggin super hot again and we got to take pics with dinosaurs

and see evidence of dinos walking our earth which was super friggin cool. We then went to Fossil Rim but I got a bit freaked out about the animals (which also happened at the bull riding show) and we had to leave but we did get a pic of a wild bison, which wasn't very thrilling but...

At night, we consulted our hotel staff who suggested we go to Addison for the evening and my guidebook recommended this groovy pub which had the cutest bathrooms

and thanks to my well seasoned liver I managed to drink about 7 pints of brew and a red headed slut heh heh. The bar keepers Doug and Lenny were quite accomodating to us foreigners and as the evening wore on, the patrons became more accomodating as well. Except for some christian freak who was okay in the beginning until he started touting jesus and all that crap. Later on I witnessed this, um Huggies, what IS this all about?

They also had a mint jukebox which we didn't have to put money into, bonus! Following the hefeweiss extravaganza I insisted Huggies take me to
where they were out of cheese for my nachos which was disappointing. Again I fell asleep in that squishy bed without washing my face, damn!

I have no idea what the song is for the day, I am super drunk by now.

1 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home