Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Stop raining already!

I got my mop chopped this past weekend and let me say, Amanda knows how to cut hair! She appears to trim each individual hair. She even remembered me from February, I was impressed! Here is what it looked like right after:
forgive the pic, i was in the bathroom and not so good at taking pics of myself. It looked groovier in person, you'll just have to trust me. BUT, after came the rain:


I only had to walk 2 blocks but I had wavy hair at that point, hmph!

Tomorrow my boss is retiring. I cannot imagine spending over 30 years at this job. My gosh, that's a frightening thought. I had to cough up $40.00 to go to the 'retirement fiesta'. Jeez. This weekend is supposed to be a washout also and I have to work. Well, maybe something exciting is on the horizon, oh like my trip next week, yahoo!!! Fun in the sun finally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home