Monday, May 08, 2006

Ahh breathe

I just finished my last final for the semester and I am breathing a sigh of relief. I worked 2 overtime 8hr. overnight shifts this week, hosted a small fiesta, finished all my schoolwork (on time!) and did not miss one hour of work. I am not bragging, I am fucking shocked I managed it. I thought for sure I'd have a meltdown and email my Profs that I couldn't get it done in time. I did manage to eat an entire tray of chicken enchiladas though. So who knows how heavy I've gotten in the past week. Now I can start to live a normal life again, translation: go to work, miss my dog, cook fancy meals, gain back the weight I lost while I workout like a nut (triathlon in July ugh), catch up on my reading, and go to pubs and get silly with alcohol. I think I might start the last part after class tomorrow.

Mother's Day is this weekend, isnt it? What ever to buy the woman....flowers are so lame, I got them concert tickets last year, so hmmmmm will ponder this but have to act quickly. Of course I already have a card for her and all my girls who are moms. Jeez.

Song for today: who knows, my ipod hasnt been updated in ages, oh wait i know, that Chili Peppers song has been in my head for a while: Dani California (is that the name?)

I promise these posts will get more interesting even if i have to make the stuff up. heh heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home