Friday, May 12, 2006

I'm still tired

It's been rainy and misty for days and it doesn't look like its ending for another week. This makes for big hair. Ugh. this must be what its like to live in London. Incidentally, I applied for internships in the british library system. Now we wait....

I spent this lovely friday evening doing lots of laundry, flipping my mattress and changing into springtime bedding. I absolutely love crisp cool sheets for the first night. I also spent about an hour eating boxed cake mix mixed with water, mmm. Then I felt ill for another 2 hrs. I'm resting cus tomorrow starts the first day of summer weekend work. So I'm missing chatty's surprise party, hmpf. Mother has been home from work all week with some sort of back problem, therefore I have been receiving incessant emails with lame questions about anything and everything. I have also been ordered to go to their house and hook up her webcam, ugh. Family dinner on mothers day as well, ugh ugh.

I am truly convinced that the universe has picked me for some kind of coincident. This just KEEPS happening. I watched a show on tv, there was a funny man on it. At the end of the show, there was a note that it was dedicated to his memory. I look his name up on google.com, someone had left a comment about him. I check the link, it links to happening upon someone else. Coincident or happens for a reason. What the fuck is coincidence anyway. Makes you wonder, or well, it makes ME wonder. I am not going to do anything with the info but I know its there. I'll sit on this for a while.

I'm going to lie in my crisp sheets and attempt to rid myself of this ever present insomnia. I started training again. I am aching all over.

song for today: anything old from U2.

photo for today: Moose. I miss you lots babe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home