Friday, March 31, 2006

lil piggie

i am such a lard ass. mickey and i are at the parents house tonight because she is staying here while i am sunning my buns in key west. they have no food here that is worth talking about but somehow in the past two hours i managed to shove in at least three servings of pretzels and a whole bunch of chocolate graham crackers. i feel ill. so i went to walk moose before heading upstairs and i forgot to bring a bag so of course she pooped on someone's lawn who of course had their lights on. when i came in i noticed some water on the floor next to my neatly packed bag, oh wait it's freaking pee! that smart alec pooch pissed next to my bag which of course soaked the bottom and now i am washing my clothing at 12:45am. did i mention the train to the airport is at 5:25am? this dog can be so spiteful sometimes. i had everything planned so well. moose got a bath, i cleaned my whole apt, got cash, packed lightly and neatly, was all good then of course murphy's fucking law. guess its april fools for me!

no song today cus i am overtired, stuffed and "pissed" off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home