Friday, February 10, 2006

Is this a lasting treasure or just a moment's pleasure?

Here's a rundown of this past week, forgot to eat a bunch of times. Ended the 2 week drying out phase and kicked it with an evening of 5 drinks, yah! Finally got a haircut, and I actually like it. Got a parking ticket for being 10 min over the meter, damn! $95.00, almost as much as the cut!
Trekked to the LES after a ten hour day of work to ACE bar to drink with the birthday boy and mademoiselle...todays pics are from there last night, I put the rest in the album. Check out our hands full of cock.

Started working on my website for class, a directory of cheese shops, "what's that stink?" :)
My ipod crapped out AGAIN. F me. Managed to get a couple of workouts in for the tri...and to cap off this tiring week, the parents came over for coffee tonight and stayed for hours watching the Olympic opening ceremony. What a friday night! I cannot wait to sleep late, oh thats right, it's never going to happen! Work on a saturday and then another fun filled day of school. When is that snowstorm coming? I need a break!

Song for today: Weekend - Ladytron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home