Monday, March 27, 2006

Irrititting

This is what bothers me today:

1) When I close my eyes and they burn and sting a bit but I endure this because it also feels good.

2) I am hungry but feel guilty about eating an entire bag of Pirate's Booty last night and drinking lots of iced tea. So I ate my lunch at 10am which was lettuce with salad dressing. So what bothers me about this...why I feel guilty about overeating snack food. It also bothers me that some people can overeat all the time and it doesn't phase them at all, even if they don't look so good in a swimsuit. A man who sits in my office wears suspenders every day under his clothes, just to hold up his trousers under his protruding belly, it doesn't seem to bother him at all.

3) When people expect things of me but I don't know it.

4) I have been looking for Cheddarella for years, did they stop making this completely cheesy cheese?

5) When I am my normal guarded cautious self and maybe miss out on good times.

6) I lost my coupon organizer.

In just a couple of days we will be in Key West and my intention is not to drink alcohol at all. I have been boozing it at least once a week for the past few weeks and I need a break. I will be proud of myself if I can pull this off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home