Thursday, February 16, 2006

All Long Islanders REED THIS!!!!

Southwest Airlines is offering a fantastic deal for all of us who can fly out of Islip/MacArthur Airport.....fly one roundtrip by May 15, 2006 (book by March 15th) and get a credit for one free roundtrip ANYWHERE they fly!!!!!

SO...this is my plan, get on a plane saturday, use my drink coupons on the flight, have some more drink in the Baltimore airport, get on a plane an hour later and come home, cost $68.00...THEN get a credit for a free roundtrip and use it to go to Seattle to cruise to ALASKA!!! Which by the way Holland America is offering a great deal for law enforcement with no single supplement!!!!

For the airfare deal use the link or go to www.southwest.com, If this inspires anyone, let me know, we can all go together!

Also, cowboys are out for this weekend, I just have too much work. I am disappointed. I want to eat. I am hungry. I am still overwhelmed.

I JUST remembered that Valentine's Day was tuesday, so here's a pic for V day....

Song for now: Avalon - Roxy Music

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home