Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I'm not even tired yet!

3:30am and I'm not even tired yet. What is going on here?
I got a car wash today for free. That was nice. Moose and I walked a mile this morning. She was happy about that. I sat at my desk all day and then some. I did an hour of cardio tonight. I read two magazines. I made a new recipe: Kufta kebobs with hot-pepper yogurt, but I haven't tried it yet, will find out if it's tasty tomorrow. I took my vitamins at 11pm, maybe that is why I am awake. I ate peanut butter on a spoon, straight from the jar. I worked on my website for class and studied for our next quiz, ugh. I forgot to donate blood today and missed out on the free tix to the Bronx Zoo :(

OH! The girls and I booked our annual KEY WEST trip, 5 weeks to go!!!!!

I forgot about this funniness I read today....a town in Turks & Caicos called "Cockburn", I am not sure I would have named the town that.


song for today: If you were here - Thompson Twins

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home