Sunday, February 12, 2006

"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast."


SNOW DAY!!!
Todays pic is moose sniffin her pee in the new snow :)

No school today thanks to the blizzard!!!!which is fine, I have so much work to do it's nutty. This website project is driving me batty and teach is no help, he is such a german freak! I already failed miserably on the first quiz too. First class, he wears a unitard, next class he's got leather pants and vest on, what will be next...

He puts this quote as part of a response to a student email:

As librarians say: This is a day to stay in bed with a good
book or with someone who recently read one.

Wacko! I think it's really funny though, heh heh.

So it's nearly 3pm and I have already eaten all of the interesting food in the house, hmpf! Went out and got the paper this AM, it seems like there is double the snow since. I am so happy I sold that house...oy vey imagine the shovelling.

Song for now: Live for that look - Dinosaur, Jr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home