Tuesday, March 14, 2006

For what its worth

I hope I have not been too disappointing. Am a bit too crazed with schoolwork and work etc. I think I am doing a fairly good job of managing the stress, but I did forget to do 2 assignments for one class and am totally clueless as to what is going on there.

I actually sat in a theatre (!) and saw a super documentary about Eugene O'Neill the other night courtesy of a stranger, but then 'drunk me' made an appearance so I don't think i'll be doing that again anytime soon, hee hee.

Key West in 2 1/2 weeks, I cannot wait to be in the sun and not think about anything for a couple of days. There's a 5K on the schedule too. I hope everyone gets along, women can be such nightmares!!!!


Song for today: Oh yes I can - Roseanne Cash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home