Tuesday, August 01, 2006

hi again

So where has longislandlisa been tramping it up lately, well let's see....after the cake making I revisited the fiesta where it was being showcased and it was well, a scene. The cake was solicited by a 36 yr old woman whom I was close with more than a year ago. It was a surprise for her 24 yr old "boyfriend" who turned 25 that night. So needless to say the scene there was a bit youthful. Apparently the cake went over very well, although I have yet to be paid for it. After returning to the bar, Chatty and Huggies were feeling happy:
So we stayed there a bit then moved on and drunklisa made an appearance and later an obvious appearance that was made fun for some time afterward. Finally I got my wish and we went to the diner where I harassed the waiter because "I know I know you from somewhere!" Although he stated that he did know me as well.

It's all kind of blurry but I think I went to the beach that weekend also. Last week, I was off from work and spent the entire week in class at NYU which was great because I got to eat at a new place each day! The pics mostly stink but KB met me at Cafe Spice and we had delish indian grub
Some days I forgot my digi, oops. The class was Art Librarianship and it was great. Just great, got to see some really rockin stuff that I wouldn't have had the opportunity to otherwise. Enough about school.
So LF's "29th" birthday (cha right!) was last friday and after sweating it up on the train I unhappily zipped over to Riverview, where else? for her fiesta. It actually wound up being a really good time which is a good thing since I had sworn that place off. I have only one pic of the birthday girl though :(

I've got to remember to take more pics!
Later on that weekend, DH and MV and I headed out to guido central and had a fuggin blast. Who'd a thunk it and on a sunday night to boot?

Although driving home was a nightmare. That's 50 miles babe! Next time, we plan better. So that's it along with some unmentionable occurances. In other news, I am now actively pursuing internship opportunities that have real career possibilities. It's a royal pain in the arse though because commuting to the city and working out here is not a joy.

My ipod car connect broke!!! I so miss my tunes that sometimes I drive wearing my ipod, shhh, I think thats a no-no.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home