Sunday, January 22, 2006

Freak, freakier and freakiest oh and me

Integrity......I'll get back to this thought.

Nature has an odd way of forcing us to deal with confrontation. This crossing of paths in life is really starting to freak me out. It's all in the details.

Scary TV I saw tonight...a show about morbidly obese people, truly sad. I watched a reality show with Lisa Loeb, forget what its called...but sad. I guess I am missing this female gene that makes women desperately want to get married and have babies. Hopefully this woman is amping up her desperado vibe just to get exposure for a new album and trying to resuscitate her deader than dead career but maybe she is really interested in showing the world her hunt for a husband, ugh. I totally get her personality otherwise though, uh oh, will that be me in 5 years? Nah, I'll more likely be on the obese persons show heh heh!

OMG, check out what show I went to see yesterday, parking in Times Square area was a nightmare! The show was not all that freaky, total let down:
Coney Island Sideshow


Song for today: Rebel yell - Billy Idol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home