Friday, January 20, 2006

Drying out

After last weekend in NYC and consuming a bottle of rum (yes the small one!) then falling asleep on the train home....I've started another one my drying out phases...no booze, no smokes and no junk food. The smokes are no problem, since I don't buy em or usually smoke em anymore. The booze is .... necessary to take a break from since my tolerance is getting too high and therefore affecting my wallet.
:)
No junk food is more of a problem, I haven't had any good cheese in a really long time. Haven't had any good pizza or any pizza for that matter for a while either. I think I had some fries on Monday with DP but they weren't worth it. That chick is always pregnant!!!

Moose and I have been sleeping in her bed and it makes her happy but it's killing my back, she's always squirming around pushing me against the wall! I know it's sad but I just want her to be comfortable :(

I thought I had solved the cable dvd problem but alas it is still inoperable, F me!
I want to watch wedding crashers! The car stereo spent 2 days being worked on and was replaced, alas it is still broken and they tell me they can't figure it out. F-ers!!!! Ipod is still not back, I miss my tunes!!!!

Songs for the past few days:

All these things I've done - The Killers
Soul meets body - Death cab for cutie
Hard to beat - Hard Fi &
Someone like me - Royksopp


Take a glance at the dangers of my new career!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home