Wednesday, January 04, 2006

It's my party and I'll ...if I want to....

Today is the day I begin my 32nd year on this planet. Holy freaking cow, am I really 31? ...in any case at the end of the day it was a good one and for the most part a good year. I learned a lot and will never be the same. 365 days ago I was a different person and I don't regret a minute of it.

This morning I slept through my alarm clock and was awakened at 8am to the sound of Moose vomiting up some bile. I have to believe it was my fault because she had to pee last night and I was reading and neglected her...then I brought my car in for a lube job, none for me though :( They told me the stereo needs to be replaced, it's ordered and will take 2 weeks, ugh!!! So I trodded across the road to 7-11 to buy birthday scratch off lottery tix, alas the only ones they had were xmas ones and at $2, F me!!! I bought one anyway but didn't win. Good news is the stereo is covered under warranty, yipee!!!
Then went to the mall and returned some things including a dress I already wore, but bought 2 new pairs of shoes :o !!!!
Got Moose some turkey bacon and rented some dvd's. Went for a mani and pedi at 4pm and started to feel a bit bad for myself as nobody had called to wish me a happy day. Then MG called and it made me smile, then DB called and we haven't spoken in months and that made me happy, double smile. Then TD called and I totally didn't expect it but I messed up the mani so the nice korean chick fixed it for me, ps- it meant a lot to me cus TD just pushed out 9lbs 7oz last week. Then I picked up my present at the office from the parental units and it looked so cool and tasted awesome, see pic for today. I called JB to thank him for the extremely poignant card and winning tix and he stopped by for some grub and cake, he even left me with a smoke which I haven't partaken in yet! TA called and stopped by later with a very funny card and a little something, thanks!!!

In the end, I had a great day and I was happy to spend the majority of it with my Moose. Thanks to everyone who remembered, it truly means a lot to me. Love ya all.

Todays pics are the "bouquet" from the parents and a pic of me now at 31!!!! Holy F-ing sh*t, I'm old!!!!! (does that count as swearing?) Luckily I don't look a day over 25 or act a day over 10, hah!!! Boy that flash is bright!


Another cool thing, today is also Louis Braille's birthday, awesome to share the day with such a smarty pants!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home