Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I'm scared!

As I was writing emails tonight in our new apartment on the first floor (which is good for moose and scary for me) the tv was blaring some nonsense show on the WB. Then I hear, "go up and check the children" !!! Could it be "When a Stranger Calls"??? THE scariest movie I have ever seen??? So I make a mad dash into the living room and it was! A remake of the movie is coming out in February!!! As if I am not plagued with enough fear of people hiding in my house and waiting for me...damn I'm freaking scared so I'm going to see King Kong and my man Jack black, holla!


pic today is from New Year's Eve, the food was mint!!!!


No song for today as my IPOD is busted and had to have Best Buy send it back and fix it.
Then this morning my car speakers busted!
This year is starting off with a bang, a silent one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home