Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Chances are....

Saw LM in Riverhead today at a store. Saw JL in Target also. Weird...I never run into them or see them elsewhere for that matter.

So we're stuck in NY for the end of 2005 and for the beginning of 2006 but I am thinking of going to see some live music in Cali in a couple of weeks. Just checked air $99 ea way!! Hotel $61/nt!!! Looked on the map and my cousin, his girl and their soon to be born child live right nearby!!! What are the chances??? Although, I don't think I'll be sunning my buns cus looks like the weather is only 60's. Shucks. My first solo trip!!! Might as well try it, I'll be in my thirties ugh. I hope Moose will be ok. She was coughing today and it was a weird sound. The trip is in 2 weeks so we'll see. I only have to book 7 days in advance which is good for a last minute freak like me.

Song for today: Time after time - Cyndi L. and Sarah M. (is that the other voice?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home