Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Two too too many cookies

My tum tum hurts from all the junk we ate today. Watched Forest Gump yesterday, didn't remember that it was actually a love story. It was sad. Found some more lumps on Moose. It made me more sad. I woke up today with massive puffy eyelids.

I have to start packing, I really dislike packing...although I tend to travel lighter each time. I still have to do my taxes for the past two years! Refund tho!!! Then planning on using those new found funds to go to Belize, yah!

Song today, didn't have one earlier but just came on through my itunes library and I paused and I really listened to the words and it gave me the chills. I don't know why. Maybe it's the mood. Where are you going - Dave Matthews Band.

Lately I been really diggin these tunes:

Magnet and Steel - Walter Egan
Dirty Water - Standells
Rock Steady - Aretha Franklin
Always See Your Face - Love inc(?)
Der Kommisar - After the Fire
No Worries - Hepcat


Although, the crowd at my Hanukkah Hullabaloo was not happy with most of the ipod, F them!! Which reminds me, I haven't used the F word in 2 days!!! I figured I'd start the resolutions early this time. Thanks to everyone who came by for the latkes and to dance the hora and thanks for stocking the bar! Hope you all had a good time. Pics to follow soon I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home