Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I am a lightning rod!

What is going on in the universe? This week has been chock full of coincidence....the other day while working, I was driving down a street and saw DD's dog loose in the street so I had to call her and ask what to do with the dog. I haven't spoken to her in months and we work in the same place, hmmm. Then, we were driving to an appt and I look at the next car on the highway and it's a guy I work with, weird. THEN, after work I stopped into Target and as I pulled into a spot I noticed the car behind me pulled in just two spots away, it was TT and Melody. WEIRD!!! That was all in one day. Then some more stuff happened to other people when I was with them. It just keeps happening all week, hmmm....

Pulled an all-nighter the other night and finished my final exam and term paper, ugh. Got so hungry in the middle of the night that I had to make food and all I could come up with was rice and broccoli with salad dressing and cheese, yes, it was completely gross. Then I remembered I had pizza in the freezer, damn! I made up for it tonight and made cinnamon applesauce from scratch and it came out F-ing delicious.

Tonight Mickey hoisted herself into the tub and she got an awesome lather with anti-dandruff shampoo, she smells mint! But she's a bit pissed because we haven't had turkey bacon in over a week, sorry moose, but do you know any other dog that has their own bed, bedroom and bathroom??? Only the best for my babe.

The night sky has been so beautiful the past couple of nights, I wish it weren't so freaking cold though. It's an amazing deep midnight blue, barely black at all. The stars just pop out at you when you stare up. I remember trying to describe the color when wanted my hair like that years ago.

Song for today: I Remember You - Skid Row

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home