Monday, July 18, 2005

hellish humidity

I have had just enough of this humid weather, it's crap. There were 2 magazines waiting in my box for me today and about 60 of those inserts for subscribing to the magazine between the pages, I already fucking paid you, stop wasting paper and annoying the crap out of me with these things. Those things bother me to no end.
Mickey has been lazing around all day, hopefully just from the heat. I had the a/c running all evening for her! Got ready to go jogging but could barely breathe outside, maybe from the weather, maybe from the half pack of cig habit I have developed lately.
Well, had a delightful day of visiting smelly criminals, 3 in particular were rancid dumps. An older woman who worked for CPS and was a teacher while abusing heroin and now on methadone who has 10 foster children and 10 cats was so smelly, I literally, I mean fucking literally held my nose while we were in her house. It was one of the most vial smells ever. Like swimming in a pool filled with cat piss, ick! She was horrible herself. Another woman we met had talons, no joke, for toenails. Weighed at least 250lbs and was shorter than me. Her husband was about half of me. They had carved their names with a heart into the windowsill, did I mention, they are probably in their 50s? Where do these people come from? Oh, Mastic, of course!
I made a mental note to print out the list of '100 things to do' at work tomorrow. Will post some each day. Finished a crossword in New York magazine, which is no big accomplishment but did quite well on Jeopardy! today.
I was wondering, how do you find out how much to inflate car tires? I looked at the manual and on the stickers on the car and I couldn't find the answer. Some grease monkey trudged across the parking lot to attempt to help me, but when I turned around and gave him 'the look' he sheepishly walked away, hah! "was that mean?? I didn't think I was being mean" hee hee.
I found a great way to make eating a non-grilled cheeseburger more interesting. I cooked it on my fuschia Foreman, ate half when it was warm and then later ate the other half chilled. I remember back in college I liked eating cheeseburgers from the fridge. hmmm.
The photo for the day is Mickey hiding in the hall bathroom, I think it was raining. She is such a cute little wimp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home