Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Key West in June

Was in Key West for the weekend, was the best time ever. the run was a nightmare. took me 46 minutes to run 5 miles. i think i slept for 12 hours total the whole weekend. i might have more faith in mankind now. ran into 2 familiar faces, was intriguing to say the least. maybe the world is not such a big place. maybe height is not a big deal. maybe everything is coicidence, maybe everything is chance. maybe its destiny. maybe I should not have answered the phone on monday or tuesday or today. hmm...Maybe I should start running a bit harder, maybe I should tell my dog that i love her more often. Maybe I shouldn't get pissed when things don't go my way. Maybe I shouldn't fall asleep with mascara on, it makes my lashes crunchy. Maybe I should read less and watch more tv. I wonder if I can do anything I want to whenever I want to. Probably not. why is there a spark between some people and not others? I think I might get to posting my list of "100 things to do before I die" here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home