Friday, October 14, 2005

Rain Rain Rain Rain

I think it has been pouring rain for the past week. It's really getting boring by now and I wish it would stop. Mickey is pissed off because she does not like being outside in the rain either. Now she is limping again and it's probably because she jumped on the sofa when I wasn't home. Damn. Nic is gone!!! Haven't smoked in a while (except when drinking al) and feeling fine. Yom Kippur was yesterday and I atoned or at least I accepted my faults for the year and was at one with 'g-d'. Jeez that sounds ridiculous since I don't believe in g'd....so I am at one with my mistakes for the year and I can let go of mistakes made by others to me. Ahhhh breathe. I fasted for the whole day and only drank a bit of water. Sweet. Gotta love the jews.
More ranting....after walking Mickey this morning and coming to work....my jeans are still soaked up to the knees and it's nearly 1pm! Working tomorrow also, ugh. So I am working at a slow pace so I have something to do tomorrow when I am finished typing my homework. County dollars hard at work!!

Song for today: Dreamgirl - Dave Matthews Band (yes i know it's a repeat but it just makes me smile and i think of sunny days, anything is better than all this fucking rain)
Mood for today: irritable and wanting sashimi, hmpf!

scratch all that, song for today: Bittersweet Surrender - Big Head Todd and the Monsters

damn i am moody today! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home