Thursday, August 31, 2006

Vegasss baby

I need a tan, I am tired, really fluggin tired, I don't want to work this weekend. It looks like rain here. The summer is nearly over and next week starts hellish stuff so I think I'll go to Las Vegas by myself tomorrow morning cus its the only place in the country where the weather looks fantastic.

The other night I hung out with the Bulge and we reminisced about college for hours. Trippy stuff. He wants the nudes I took of him so last night I looked around for them and came upon my college journals and WOW...13 years later nothing really changes. My mind still works the same way. Was such a mind fuck to be reading this stuff and I don't remember all of these little details and conversations that occurred in 1993. It was like reading someone else's diary.

Life is going to keep on whether I am in it or not. If I don't do something of importance every day it's a waste of a day. Why not go to Vegasss for 2 days. I want to eat some good food anyway and it's the theme for this summer so there you go. My first solo vacation. I just clicked on 'confirm'. I'll be fine right? I actually prefer to hang out with myself lately and have been going out a bunch on my own. I am a bit wary of being in a hotel by myself though. I do need some food recommendations though.

The grilled cheese theory is working out well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home