Monday, December 18, 2006

The greatest rock band in the world...

Before the big trip to Hawaii I was all freaked out about flying over water for five hours and the anxiety of all the school work that I had procrastinated in doing was building up so I cancelled my flight a week before.
THEN Huggies helped me down from the ledge and I booked ANOTHER flight, this time to Kauai and planned to spend the whole week there. I also made sure to book it a day late so I could go see my "secret" love slave, JB with Tenacious D at MSG. That turned out to be fun fun

but they actually weren't that great. Well the encore rocked but that was about it. After the show, the other JB and I went out for a drink after his friends split, we were silly and got stuck in the city until after 3am, ick!

The next 3am I was back on the train heading to Hawaii....

all alone. i hate to admit it but it was kind of spooky and scary...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home